- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
- Analysing consumer research data and recording product defects.
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning them with business goals.
- Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product product features.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the entire organisation
- Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates ElectricPe across primary market segments.
- 1+ year experience in product development at B2C startup
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or MBA
- Strong data analysis and visualisation skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development teams.
- Ability to analyse industry trends and competitors behaviour.
Role : Associate Product Manager(APM)
Industry Type : Electric Mobility
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent