The Head of Sales will provide leadership over the sales department. The Head of Sales is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Responsible for building from scratch & managing all India EV sales team for 2 Wheelers through society activations, Online sales & Dealer Channel sales
- Forge Tie-ups with EV Dealerships and OEMs
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business for EV 2 Wheelers resulting in the company’s sales goals.
- Responsible for P& L for India business
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down Teachout, on boarding, activation, and expansion
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development by increasing revenue
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Strategic sales experience in Electric Vehicle/Automotive
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles, practices, set processes from scratch and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience, building, managing and encouraging sales teams with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Relevant knowledge of safety requirements within EV charging or electrical infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strategic and leadership competences
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English
- Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate with relevant experience
Desired Skills and Experience :
Brand Management, Business Development, General Management, Strategic Planning