Job Description :
We are looking for a smart Telesales Team Leader to be a part of our Sales team. You will be responsible for recruiting, training, and overseeing the performance of Telesales Representatives. Besides, you should also be able to assist with the development and implementation of effective sales strategies.
As a Telesales Team Leader, you should be able to address any customer queries and handle complaints. Also, you will be responsible for setting monthly and yearly sales targets. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain long-term customer relations.
To be able to perform in this job role, you should demonstrate strong networking and negotiation skills. Furthermore, you should possess good leadership and decision-making skills. Your ability to perform under pressure and manage stressful situations will be a plus.
If you can help manage and boost the company’s sales, then do get in touch with us. We would love to have a word with you.
- Recruiting and training Telesales Representatives
- Assisting in the development of effective sales strategies
- Implementing and monitoring the performance of sales strategies
- Analyzing the performance of the telesales team members
- Preparing and setting monthly and weekly sales targets
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relations
- Preparing and presenting detailed and accurate sales reports
- Addressing any customer queries and complaints
- Maintaining an updated record of all important customer information in the database
- Assisting in developing sales scripts
- Recording sales calls and meetings details for future reference
- Keeping a track of KPIs
- Taking up any urgent requests or queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Telesales Team Lead, Telesales Representative, Telemarketing Executive, or a similar role in the Sales department
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends and developments
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
Role : Telesales Team Leader
Industry Type : Electric Mobility
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent